THANK YOU FOR 1000+ FOLLOWERS ON TUMBLR!
There are so many of you now!!!!!! You are all amazing and primary reason to keep me going! So I wanted to thank you by having a free giveaway!!!
Da prize! Is a small plushie size of choice!!!! FREE OF CHARGE! So basically free small commission from me! Once in a blue moon chance for this!!! XD
- Like or reblog this post IN ITS ENTIRETY to win a small plush of choice!!!
- It would be nice but you don’t have to follow me to enter in this giveaway raffle.
- You can reblog as many times as you want! No limit in reblogging, but let’s not spam the dash in one sitting please. Other then that, go nuts :D
- There will be one winner, and they’ll be chosen on Nov. 10th!
- You MUST leave your ask box open so I can contact you. The winner will have 24 hours to respond. if he/she does not respond in that time, i will have to choose another winner!!
- Anyone ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD can enter! If you are outside of the USA have no fear i’ll pay for the shipping.
THANKS AGAIN GUYS! AND GOOD LUCK! <3
Build-A-Bear is running a survey on both kids below the age of 12, and parents with kids below the age of 12. For those that aren’t aware of what exactly this company does, it’s essentially a “build your own” plushie shop that can be found in various malls and standalone retail locations around the world.
You have to be a bit sneaky to get the MLP section. First off choose any age range above the 13-17 section, and click the box that says you have children under 12. This will give a few more questions. choose pony as the favorite, and eventually this will pop up: ((see second picture above))
I don’t know if their market research really wants anything to do with us, but it’s a neat prospect for those of you out there with kids. Now go pick your kid’s favorites!
Thanks to the army of people that sent it.
GO NOW AND SUBMIT YOUR VOTES.
so that was my first pony con ever and it was really awesome.
like, really awesome.
if you went, i was the chick with the brown hair and the pinkie necklace
and i was also pretty lost and confused looking the entire time.
but it was fun.
there was a guy that cosplayed discord that seemed really cool, and i got to sit by him at a panel once buut never got any pictures of him.
oh and a guy that bought me wings. he was also cool. :D